My Cart: 0 item(s)
- A brand-new shoe in the Sidi lineup, the Tiger-2 is light, aerodynamic, breathable, and well-performing.
- Upper is Microfiber TechPro and Mesh. The Microfiber Techpro is eco-friendly with antibacterial and hydro treatment. Hydro treatment reduces water absorption. While the mesh provides great breathability and creates the ideal microclimate inside the shoe.
- Comfort Fit Insole proved for lightweight support
- The Carbon Sole is handmade, exclusively with carbon fiber in a weave pattern oriented at opposing angles. It features fully replaceable tread blocks in the toe and heel area along with the replaceable cleat plate.
- The new "Double Tecno-3 Push Flex" rotor, entirely made by Sidi's R&D department (research and development center) together with the precious collaboration with sponsored athletes, completely eliminates the pressure zone on the instep and significantly improves the closure feeling. This system requires a smaller support surface on the tongue of the shoe and is equipped with a central flexing system capable of adapting to the different needs and conformations of the runners' feet, without creating areas of over pressure. Like its predecessors, it guarantees micrometric regulation, closing speed / tension release, and is replaceable.
- The all new integrated heel is light and reinforced to avoid deformation after prolonged efforts and pressure. Thanks to its anatomically shaped structure, it stabilizes and supports the foot while pedaling, while the reflex inserts offer greater safety on the road, with poor visibility conditions. As in the previous model, the Adjustable Heel Retention Device reinforces the spoiler, significantly improving the fit.
- Great traditional Sidi quality and construction.